If you like camping or outdoor activities, you have probably heard of Obelink. Obelink has the largest product range in all of Europe in the field of camping and outdoor. Obelink's camping and outdoor store is a huge megastore with 72,500 square meters. Visitors make a day out of a visit to Obelink and spend hours enjoying themselves among the huge range of tents, caravans and camping equipment. Visitors from abroad make it a mini-vacation and spend the night in hotels near the megastore. There is also a lunchroom in the huge complex and a playroom for the children.
Obelink recently started an online marketplace. Due to the unique Obelink combination of an enormously wide range, expertise, customer-friendliness and a strong brand name, selling via Obelink offers unique opportunities.
What is Obelink's vision? On what basis did they become so big? Obelink strives to ensure that holiday fun starts with picking out the things you need. At Obelink, the anticipation already starts with the shopping: finding out in a relaxed way what makes your holiday or outdoor activities even more fun and better. You can shop relaxed at Obelink both in the store and online.
They translate Obelink's vision into five basic principles. We list them for you:
• The largest in Europe: Obelink strives to structurally offer the largest camping range in Europe.
• Authority: Obelink always provides skilled employees in every department. Expertise creates trust with customers.
• Optimal stock: not only offer a very complete range, but also ensure optimal stock to keep delivery times as quick as possible.
• Lowest price guarantee: Obelink sets the bar high: supplying quality products, expert employees, fast service and all that at the lowest price. All this under the motto: the largest range for the lowest prices.
Obelink has been around for more than sixty years. Founder Jan Obelink started in 1959. He started out as a one-man business, but through a combination of hard work, keeping a close eye on developments in the field and expanding step by step, Obelink has grown over the years into Europe's largest camping and outdoor retailer.
Obelink has a huge range in the field of camping and outdoor activities, but also for the garden and for outdoor sports. This is the main division of the Obelink range:
• Tents, in all shapes and sizes, including awnings and canopies.
• Caravans, motorhomes and folding trailers of well-known brands. Also occasions.
• Caravan accessories, such as various parts, bicycle carriers and maintenance items.
• Camping items, such as camping furniture, storage items, sanitary ware, lighting and much more.
• Garden items, such as garden furniture, barbecues and parasols.
• Outdoor and travel: suitcases, trolleys, hiking boots, folding bicycles and much more.
• Sports: clothing, shoes and accessories for sports such as hiking, cycling, swimming, fishing and winter sports.
ProductFlow makes it easy for you to start selling on the Obelink Marketplace. To get started, create an account and discover the speed and ease of use of ProductFlow. In addition, you can also ensure that your products immediately end up on multiple marketplaces (such as bol.com, Amazon and Decathlon). And all that by uploading your products only once. Experience it for yourself in a free demo.
The fact that Obelink has started a marketplace is in line with the new trend in the e-commerce market. More and more successful websites open their website to other sellers and thus become a Marketplace. For example, Decathlon, a well-known sports chain, recently started an online marketplace. The fact that marketplaces offer opportunities is already apparent from the fact that Decathlon has a combined reach of more than 800 million unique visitors per year in all countries.
Companies that sell camping and outdoor products are increasingly using marketplaces to maintain or strengthen their competitive position and increase margins. This leads to more satisfied customers and more sales.
The Obelink marketplace uses Mirakl software. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform provides an online environment for online transactions of both goods and services, between buyers and sellers.